Not sure which is the right game to get started at an online casino? Or did you just have the session of your life on a Pragmatic Play slot and want to learn more about the company?
Pragmatic Play is a licensed iGaming provider, offering its gaming software to thousands of online casinos across the world. Carrying an MGA and a UKGC license, there isn’t really anything in terms of safety and security to concern players.
The company offers over 200 games in its list, which are not limited to online slots only; live dealer games, live game shows, jackpot titles and bingo also fall with Pragmatic Play’s toolkit. Check out our full page of Pragmatic Play casinos below, and see if this provider has the right games for you.
Overview of Pragmatic Play Developer
Pragmatic Play is a quite new developer, especially when you compare the company to giants of the iGaming industry, like Microgaming, Aristocrat and Playtech. The casino provider started off less than 10 years ago, but it studied the previously achieved milestones of other software developers and build up from there.
With a strong emphasis on mobile slots and casino games, Pragmatic Play received an award for excellence in 2016, only a few years after it began operations. The company has only launched about 200 slots real money in total, while also introduced casino and live dealer games through its Pragmatic Live sub-company.
Most of the original Pragmatic Play games have quite retro graphics, with pixeled symbols, but they tend to stand out due to their variety of bonus features and high RTP and volatility levels. Pragmatic Play slots, in particular, were picked up by players right off the bat. Over 96.50% RTPs, medium to high volatility, wilds, scatters, free spins, stacked symbols and hold and spin jackpot features are commonplace in their games, which are playable on desktop, mobile and apps. Innovative gameplay and better graphics are standard in their newer games, which tend to become big hits due to their unusual gameplay.
Overall, the company is one of the most prominent casino providers in 2023, powering over 1,000 online casinos, although it does not offer a full backend solution. Therefore, Pragmatic Play is always apparent on casino sites that offer slots and games from more than one software provider.
New Pragmatic Play Online Casinos with First Deposit & Free Spins Bonuses
There is no new casino site that doesn’t host Pragmatic Play slots within their game lobbies. Pragmatic Play live game shows, bingo and live casino games are less common, but Pragmatic Play are a must. Players are always drawn towards the company’s titles, which have been promoted for over 2 years through its Drops and Wins tournament too, giving thousands in the form of random drop jackpots to qualifying players. Some of the latest Pragmatic Play casino sites in Australia include:
- Tsars Casino – a Curacao licensed site with 100% deposit match for new players, over 100 Pragmatic Play online pokies, and 100 free spins to enjoy your preferred games.
- Eclipse Casino – with 100% cashback insurance for new players, there is no excuse to not join this platform and enjoy hundreds of Pragmatic Play slots without any risk.
- Grand Rush Casino – another solid platform available to Aussie players and powered by Pragmatic Play, this site will welcome you with a 200% deposit match and free spins on selected slots by the software developer.
- PlayAmo – operating for over two years in Canada and Australia, PlayAmo online casino offers thousands of games to new players, including Pragmatic Play slots. Enter the deposit bonus code upon your first deposit and win a 120% first deposit bonus and 100 free spins.
- Jackpot Jill – with Pragmatic Play offering over 30 fixed jackpot slot games, it is no wonder that their pokies are available at Jackpot Jill online casino. Join and claim a lucrative welcome deposit bonus and 50 free spins for your favourite games.
Established Aussie Pragmatic Play Casino Sites with No Deposit Bonuses
When you join a long-standing casino operator, it can be hard to locate Pragmatic Play slots; since many online casinos that launched in the past used to employ a single software provider – with Aussie casinos sticking with Microgaming, RTG, Betsoft and Rival mostly. Do not get discouraged though, as we have reviewed all Aussie casino sites and compiled a list of the well-established brands that offer no deposit bonuses and no deposit free spins for new players to enjoy Pragmatic Play slots free:
- BitStarz Casino – with 25 free spins no deposit waiting for you upon registration, BitStarz is one of the better brands to sign up for. With over 3,000 slots and games, Pragmatic Play games are featured on its list.
- 7Bit Casino – another cryptocurrency Pragmatic Play casino site, 7Bit awards a $10 no deposit bonus and up to 5 BTC to new players. Join today and play Pragmatic Play slots! And do not forget to opt in for the Drops and Wins tournament that is still going.
- Rich Casino – with a lucrative $25 no deposit bonus, this operator strives to please new players. More rich bonuses await, all aiding you in trying Pragmatic Play free slots at the platform.
- Woo Casino – sign up at this Curacao casino site, which offers 20 free spins no deposit for Pragmatic Play slots. You will just need to sign up to qualify, and you can then enjoy over 150 Pragmatic Play slots for free at the casino.
- National Casino – with over 80 providers in its list, NatioCasino is one of the most comprehensive new casino sites operating in Australia. Enjoy a $30 no deposit bonus when you sign up there, as well as all Pragmatic Play and Pragmatic Live games on the platform.
Criteria to Consider Prior to Joining a Pragmatic Play Casino
It is not hard for us to suggest a solid Pragmatic Play casino for you to play on, as we review online casinos Australia daily. With over 200 site reviews at our site, we know what makes one casino stand out from the rest. Same holds true for Pragmatic Play casino sites, which are not hard to find – but challenging to pin down the best ones to trust with your real money. View our checklist for a few major areas to always consider prior to joining an online casino that employs Pragmatic software:
- Gaming License – Not all casino sites that you see on the web are trustworthy and safe to play at. The most important factor that you can check out for is the iGaming license of a casino and whether it is valid. Easily located at the footer of each online casino, if there is no official license by MGA, UKGC, Curacao or Costa Rica, then it is best to search for another Pragmatic Play operator.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods – Then, safety, convenience and speed are all important areas that are often linked with the banking methods available at an online casino. Most Pragmatic Play sites Australia accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, Wire Transfer, Bitcoin, Skrill, Neosurf and Neteller for deposits and withdrawals. These are all safe gateways, but if they are not available at a casino powered by PP, then it is best to find another brand.
- Casino Bonuses & Tournaments – Although many online Pragmatic Play casinos are safe and legal to play at from Australia, they are not all equally generous to the players. Free spins, deposit match of 100% or more, decent reload bonuses, no deposit bonuses and VIP schemes are all signs that a casino treats its players with respect. All the suggested Pragmatic Play casinos on this page offer exclusive bonuses that can be played on games from this software. Also, ensure that the Hold and Win tourney is live on the operator that you join.
- Games Variety – It is not uncommon for a casino site to offer just a few games from Pragmatic Play. If you are really keen to play this particular developer’s games only, then it is best to do some research in the game lobby prior to joining it. PP has developed over 200 games in total, so make sure that you can find at least 50 titles from the provider on the casino site that you register to play at. To check this point quickly, you can sort the full games of the operator by Pragmatic Play provider, and you can easily identify the number of games on the site.
- Customer Support – It is not uncommon to face some issues with mobile play, delays, not credited bonuses and other problems when you are gambling online. This is when customer services become essential, so it is good to ensure that live chat, phone support and a 24/7 email address is provider for help at your selected Pragmatic Play platform.
Benefits of Playing Pragmatic Play Powered Games
Pragmatic Play is a provider that is accessible to punters from Australia. The company has been steadily expanding throughout the world, offering A-class slots and live casino games to 100s of casino sites, which in turn cater to thousands of players each. The developer has been constantly improving their games, while also creating new top-notch slots.
Joining a casino with Pragmatic Play slots also ensures that you will be able to play slots on any device you fancy. The developer was one of the first to employ HTML5 technology, moving away from Java and software downloads, turning their games into automatically adjustable slots – based on how a player decides to wager on them. You can play the full range of games from Pragmatic Play on your smartphone, tablet, laptop and desktop computer, without actually missing out in terms of quality and fun.
Another major perk of joining a Pragmatic Play online casino Australia is that you will be treated to more than just slots. The company offers live blackjack, roulette, and baccarat, as Mega Wheel – one of the most popular live game shows. On top of that, Pragmatic Play has a list of over 30 bingo games, which include 30, 75, 80 and 90 ball games. Players can enjoy themed bingo rooms with progressive jackpots too. All in all, Pragmatic Play offers a holistic online casino experience.
Still, you should also take into account the tournament that Pragmatic Play currently runs, the Drops and Wins one. If the casino pays Pragmatic Play for this feature, then you could be winning thousands in random prize drops at PP online casinos.
Best Pragmatic Play Slots in Australia (2023)
If you are just finding out about Pragmatic Play casino developer, then you might not know from where to start. If are a member at a casino site with this software, then you should definitely check out one of the following titles:
Released over 5 years ago by Pragmatic Play, Chilli Heat follows up classic land-based slots, like More Chilli, that incorporate a Mexican theme. Not taking into account the miss-spelling of the word chili, Chilli Heat is still one of the best slots from Pragmatic Play to play.
There are wilds and scatters available, with the latter rewarding free spins. Wilds act as a classic substitute, while the bonus feature can award from one up to four jackpots. Just collect the money pouches and you are in for a spicy treat! Check out this 5×3 reel slot by Pragmatic, and enjoy big wins thanks to its 96.50% RTP.
Another classic title from Pragmatic Play, Wolf Gold offers identical features and gameplay to Chilli Heat, although it follows more of a spiritual theme. The game is considered similar to Eyecon’s Shamans Dream, although the two differ greatly in terms of gameplay.
Wolf Gold by Pragmatic Play offers jackpots, free spins, substitutes and scattered wins, while paying big during the base with up to 40 adjustable paylines on 5 reels. Bets start high, at $0.50 per spin, but the game is often featured as a welcome free spins qualifying slot.
Although most online casino providers stick to what seems to work for them, Pragmatic Play slowly moved away from 5×3 reelers with standard Hold and Spin jackpot bonuses and free spins.
In 2021, Pragmatic Play introduced Starlight Princess, an 8×8 reels game with tumble wins and all ways pay gameplay. The up to 500x multiplier in the base game and the 15 free spins with progressive multiplier make this slot one of the most lucrative release of Pragmatic Play. Although there aren’t any jackpots to win, the 5,000x max win is more than enough to intrigue even the highest rollers.
In regards to Starlight Princess, Pragmatic Play also introduced the Ante Bet feature, where players lose a 0.25% of their bet to increase their chances of triggering the bonus round. So, what is it going to be for you? Highest wins during base game or more chances to enter the Pragmatic Play bonus features?
Launched a year prior to Starlight Princess and a bit after Gates of Olympus that follows a similar gameplay to both these games, Sweet Bonanza has been a big hit with players. The 8×8 gameplay with tumbling reels and all ways pay system seems to work great with players.
The theme here is linked to fruits, while the multipliers are only applicable to the free spins round. There is no current streamer of live slots that does not play Sweet Bonanza.
With a 96.50% RTP and very high volatility, this is one of the online slots by Pragmatic Play that you should not miss.
A different slot to the above best Pragmatic Play slots, Pirate Gold is a 3D graphics interactive game. It has been loved by punters in Australia, which is why Pragmatic Play also released Pirate Gold Deluxe version.
The free spins round is played with 3x wild symbols, while the bonus game can award some lucrative jackpots. The symbols are also very detailed, while the action occurs in 5×4 reels, with 100 paylines. Play as you see fit, and win over 7,000x your bet in this Pragmatic Play slot online.
Main Features of Pragmatic Play Slots
Those that have read the above page in detail, or are playing Pragmatic Play slots often, must have spotted some of the main elements characterizing the provider’s games. To highlight those in more detail:
Above 96.50% RTP
Despite the average RTP for online slots being 96% in 2023, Pragmatic Play is consistently releasing games that exceed that number. 96.48% – 96.70% is the usual range of the developer’s games, which means that they are much more lucrative in the long run.
In contrast, other providers develop 94 – 96% RTP games, and just make a single exception with an above 97% RTP to advertise their game lists.
Another major aspect of Pragmatic Play slots is their tendency to carry high variance. This metric illustrates the risk of the games, with high rating meaning less frequent but more rewarding wins. Pretty much all Pragmatic Play slot games carry a high RTP rating.
Although this is not necessarily an advantage of the developer’s games, it tends to be that players would rather risk more and lose more often, than going for smaller wins. Pragmatic Play games tend to offer 10,000x as a maximum win or higher, with various other potential combinations for big wins.
Free Spins Rounds
There is hardly any Pragmatic Play slot machine that does not offer free spins. Still, the developer does not create bonus rounds that follow the standard free spins format, involving identical gameplay to the base game with some added multipliers. Instead, most Pragmatic Play slots have added features during the free spins rounds, like multipliers or stacked symbols, and tend to pay above 100x the players’ bet per spin.
As we touched upon, Pragmatic Play has been one of the pioneers in the mobile casino industry, offering a full catalogue of mobile slots. Players are not limited in any way when it comes to wagering on the company’s video slots, as they offer 100% flexibility.
Another common element in Pragmatic Play slots is the fixed jackpot bonus feature. Often triggered with 6 or more money/bonus symbols, a new screen appears. Players are given 3 free respins, during which they must land at least one more bonus symbol on the reels. As long as this keeps happening, the respins counter resets. If the whole screen is filled with bonus symbols, players are awarded 2,000x their bet, which is the grand jackpot.
Still, during the bonus round three more fixed jackpots are up for grabs, with each paying 10x, 100x, and 500x. As most other slots tend to carry a single bonus round, it is great that Pragmatic Play games offer more than that – with the Hold and Spin jackpot feature being a players’ favourite.
Highest RTP Pragmatic Play Casino Games
Pragmatic Play slots tend to carry a great RTP, exceeding 96.48% in most cases. This value is more than enough to please even the most demanding players. Nonetheless, the higher the RTP of a game, the most likely punters are to profit in the long run. Therefore, why not choose any of the below highest paying Pragmatic Play games?
- Gold Train 97.16%
- 888 Dragos 96.84%
- Wild Wild Riches 96.77%
- Big Bass Bonanza 96.71%
Pragmatic Play Live Casinos
Although Pragmatic Play is primarily focused on powering the best online slots in the gaming industry, it has been developing a range of live dealer games that one can play. Live dealer roulette, live blackjack, live baccarat and Mega Wheel are the companies most popular live casino releases.
In terms of graphics and user interface, the Pragmatic Live games are alright, but they indeed fall short when compared to the live studios of Ezugi and Evolution gaming. For those curious to check them out and make try their luck with some real money bets, visit one of the below online casinos:
Pragmatic Play Bingo Sites
Most Australian players are not even aware of the bingo games powered by Pragmatic Play. The company has not developed just one or two bingo games, but over 30. Players can access any bingo variant online thanks to the company’s bingo software, with live chat, automatic betting and a range of other features. Unfortunately though, we have not located any Australian online casino offering the online bingo rooms by Pragmatic Play.
Keep an eye out for instant bingo games, bingo millions, bingo billions, heavyweight, clockwork bingo and other similar names that Pragmatic Play hosts. If you find an operator offering these games, you must give them a try.
Pragmatic Play Jackpot Casinos
Pretty much any Pragmatic Play online casino listed on this page can be considered a jackpot casino. As we previously highlighted, many of the provider’s titles carry 4x fixed jackpots, which can award prizes up to 2,000x the players’ bet.
On the other hand, if you looking for progressive jackpot games, you cannot rely on Pragmatic Play. Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, Quickspin, NetEnt and RTG are some of the best providers when it comes to progressive pokies.
Last Notes on Pragmatic Play Software Developer
Throughout this page, we have objectively address the products powered by Pragmatic Play, a company that has surely made a noise in the iGaming sphere. A company that focused on innovation and originality, moving away from the online pokies other providers developer, but even growing out of their own early style.
Every year, Pragmatic Play casinos offer better and better games, playable on all devices. With the Drops & Wins tournament running for over 2 years too, players can try out Pragmatic Play slots and be in the chance to win even more than the game pays out. A good online casino available in Australia might be hard to find but ensure that the one you join also offers access to some of the best Pragmatic Play slots. You won’t regret wagering a dollar on these games.