Pokies.bet is partnered with several online casinos. We ensure to only recommend legal and legit brands. If you, however, are facing a problem with an online casino we are partnered with, submit your complaint in the following email:
Even if the online casino isn’t part of our casino lists, we might still be able to help. Don’t hesitate to reach out, the service is free and we work around the clock to ensure players have a pleasant online casino journey. Information we will need from you includes:
- Casino username
- Registered email
- Issue and images showcasing the problem
- Evidence that you tried to resolve the issue with the casino
Unless we have the above, the online casino won’t be able to help with your case, so make sure to properly issue your complaint with us.
What Steps We Take
We hope you can understand that submitting a complaint won’t necessarily resolve the issue. However, helping Aussie players in their online casino activities is integral to our values and we will take the following steps as soon as we receive your complaint:
- We will save your information and reach out to a casino representative on your behalf. If we are partnered with the casino, we will have dedicated contacts to quickly get around the problem. If not, we will get in touch with the online casino support team through email, live chat, or phone.
- As soon as we have something for you or the problem is resolved, we will contact you.
- If the online casino doesn’t cooperate, we will take the necessary steps to make them comply or we will simply add them to our blacklist; this usually acts as a deterrent and casinos tend to comply.
- If none of the above steps works, we will provide you with a few recommendations to take next to help resolve your case.
Potential Issues with Online Casinos
Unfortunately, online casinos are not regulated at a local level Down Under, so many operators can get away with cheating players. This is the main reason we always advise readers to only play at casinos we have reviewed and recommend to be on the safe side.
What Happens Next?
Whenever there is progress with your casino complaint we will let you know. In most cases, problems with casinos arise from simple matters that get resolved easily. If the online casino fails to live up to its reputation or terms, we will add them to our blacklist. This will ensure no other player gets scammed.
From your side, you could select another online casino from our list, since these operators are extremely secure and have been carefully audited.
Unfortunately, an official iGaming authority isn’t available in Australia, so there is little you can do to further advance your case. However, we will file an official complaint with the online casino’s licensing body and this could ultimately resolve the problem.
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.