Birthday casino bonuses are not advertised as much as welcome bonuses and no deposit bonus codes. However, they can be as valuable to patrons of selected online casinos and even easier to utilize.
This guide explains how birthday casino bonuses work, the steps you must take to grab the best offers, and how you can make the most of the free chips or free spins.
Right now, Wazamba, Wild Tokyo, Stay Casino, Joe Fortune, and Loki have the best birthday casino bonus codes in Australia. If you have an account with any of those, you will receive some sort of free bonus when your birthday comes up.
If not don’t worry. Continue below and you will be claiming free casino money on your birthday from more online casinos than you can count!
What Casinos Give You Free Play on Your Birthday?
Pretty much any online casino where you are an active player will give you a birthday bonus. I have been gambling at Aussie online casinos for over a decade, and I make sure to deposit some money the month when my birthday approaches. When the week is up, I message the customer support team asking for a prize, and this approach has never failed me.
Certain casinos openly advertise their birthday bonuses, so you might prefer joining those to be on the safe side and not have to reach out to anyone for your birthday freebie. These are:
- Wild Tokyo – level 2 VIP players and above qualify for a birthday bonus. The specific perks are not specified, so they can be free spins, no deposit cash, or a deposit-related deal.
- Wazamba – all Rabidi N.V. casinos like Wazamba give away free spins on the birthday of their active players. The most common amount is 50, in most cases applicable to a single online pokie.
- Stay Casino – all players with an existing account can claim a 100% match bonus up to A$150 and 20 free spins on their birthday, and the following three days.
- Joe Fortune – a no deposit bonus becomes instantly available when you log at Joe Fortune on your birthday. The amount of cash or free spins is determined based on your recent casino history, so high rollers can expect upwards of A$100 free chips.
- Loki Casino – I have yet to register at Loki; however, this is one of the Aussie casinos openly advertising their birthday bonus. They fail to specify the rewards, but you can expect some free spins or money if you are a player there.
Selecting a single out of so many birthday casino bonuses can be challenging. I urge you to go for deposit-related birthday bonuses if you are a high roller and no deposit deals when looking for a way to burn through a couple of hours. Comparing the T&Cs like wagering requirements and qualifying games can make the selection process easier. Another thing to remember is that not every online casino advertises a birthday bonus. Yet, if you’ve made a recent deposit and your birthday is up, asking for a bonus is guaranteed to work in your favour. There is no better way to have fun without parting with any cash, while still having a shot at winning real money.
Do all Aussie online casinos give you birthday bonus?
Not all online casinos advertise birthday bonuses on their platforms. However, based on the years of playing and working in the Aussie gambling industry, birthday bonuses are easy to come by if you are a loyal player or have at least one recent deposit with an online casino.
In such instances, messaging the customer support team and politely asking for a birthday bonus should work. Players who want to be 100% certain a birthday bonus will be available should join the online casinos I outlined in the previous section.
What is a Casino Birthday Bonus?
A birthday casino bonus is an exclusive offer existing members of a casino can claim. Birthday casino bonuses work in the same way as standard bonuses. You may encounter a deposit related offer, or the casino might simply credit a free chip or free spins to your account when your birthday is up. Some operators go as far as extending birthday casino bonuses for more than 24 hours.
Similar to all online casino bonuses, winning real money through birthday bonuses is possible but only after meeting the T&Cs. Understanding these before you begin playing is paramount, or you risk losing the funds altogether.
What’s unique about birthday casino bonuses is who qualifies. Unlike standard offers with clear promotional details, such as minimum deposit requirements and validity period, birthday bonuses might be exclusive for VIP players or users who have made a casino deposit within the last 7 or 30 days. On a positive note, simply messaging the casino on your birthday can result in free spins or bonus cash, something rare in all other scenarios.
Types of Casino Birthday Bonuses in Australia
Most birthday casino bonuses are personalized. The operator will know your birthday is up since you always provide this info when registering a new account, and they will see how much money you’ve spent and what games you usually play before issuing the offer.
Asking for a birthday casino bonus will also result in a personalized offer, depending on your previous history and VIP level.
Nonetheless, a few Aussie online casinos advertise birthday bonuses openly and state who qualifies and for what. I’ve previously listed a few such brands if you want to play it safe.
The most common types of birthday bonuses are the following:
- No deposit bonus – the casino will credit a free chip or no deposit free spins on your birthday, without requiring any action from your side.
- Deposit bonus – a reload bonus with a certain deposit match rate up to a cap and potentially free spins will be forwarded through email or push notification on your birthday. In this case, you’ll need to deposit enough funds to receive the birthday offer.
Although NDB birthday casino bonuses might seem superior, they come with stricter T&Cs and in smaller amounts than 100% deposit bonuses. Still, if you had no cash to spare at the casino in the first place, no deposit birthday casino bonuses can be great!
Loyalty-Based Birthday Bonuses
VIP schemes are the main way online casinos reward their existing customers for their loyalty. They typically include level up rewards, comp points that can be exchanged for cash or bonuses, personalized support, exclusive offers, and, of course, birthday bonuses.
The birthday bonus will be correlated to your VIP level in such instances, with higher ranks receiving much larger amounts. Don’t expect over 100 free spins if you’ve just reached the second milestone of the scheme. On the other hand, you might receive up to A$200 and 200 free spins no deposit if you’ve climbed to the highest ranks of the VIP Club.
How to Get Casino Birthday Bonuses
Creating a casino account is an essential step to qualify for any bonuses, birthday offers included. Using the links on this page and following the prompts can get this requirement out of the way in less than a minute.
From there, the specific birthday casino bonus requirements differ from brand to brand. You must always make sure to log in at the casino when your birthday is up, though.
In most cases, having deposited some money recently will qualify you for the birthday bonus. In other instances, you’ll need to have reached a certain loyalty level to receive the offer.
Birthday bonuses related to deposits will also specify the amount you must transfer to be eligible.
Asking for a birthday bonus
Active players at a casino without a clearly defined birthday bonus should directly contact the support team. Put your polite face on and tell them your birthday is up.
Hopefully, they will go beyond wishing you the best and add some free spins to your account. In any case, you are not risking anything doing so.
Key Aspects to Remember
A birthday casino bonus will either be a deposit bonus or a no deposit one. No matter the case, it will come packed with conditions you must meet to turn the funds into real money. Always compare birthday bonuses before you opt in for a specific one.
The key areas to consider include:
- Wagering requirements (how much money you must wager to be eligible for a withdrawal)
- Validity period (might apply on your birthday only, or extend for a few days to a week)
- Qualification criteria (minimum deposit or free, VIP rank or for everyone, etc.)
- Games and playthrough (where you can play the bonus and the percentage it will contribute to the wagering requirements)
- Maximum win limits (if applicable, anything over that amount is forfeited)
Deposit VS No Deposit Casino Birthday Bonuses
Deposit related birthday bonuses usually match your funds at a 100% rate up to A$100 – A$1000. If you have deep pockets, you should always go for this category.
On the other hand, if you are playing at various casinos and are always searching for freebies, make sure you ask for a no deposit bonus on your birthday. The odds are with you in this case.
The main downside of NDB birthday bonuses is the maximum win cap. Such offers typically pay out up to A$100 after completing the wagering requirements.
Making the Most of Birthday Casino Bonuses
The best-case scenario is you don’t even play online casino games on your birthday, and you are out celebrating with your friends or family. If you are looking to strike it big, though, birthday bonuses are not a bad proposition.
- No matter what type of birthday bonus you get, I urge you to pick games with high RTP. These titles pay out more often.
- If the bonus size is small, selecting low volatility pokies or minimal risk bets at table games is advisable. Failing to do so can see you depleting your funds in an instant.
- Players who are loyal to a single brand should keep some funds on the side to deposit them on this day. Birthday bonuses are more lucrative than standard reload offers, so this makes sense.
- On the other hand, if you are looking to get the biggest amount of freebies for the lowest cost, you should register at 20+ online casinos and make a minimum deposit when your birthday is approaching. This will guarantee at least 10 no deposit bonuses on your birthday.
- Ultimately, use the bonus to play something you like and have fun with it. If luck is on your side, you’ll surely win something even if you neglect all my tips.
Birthday bonuses are excellent for every casino player. Most online casinos have one and, in most cases, you don’t need to make a deposit to qualify. They are by far the best no deposit bonus for existing casino members.
You should carefully read the above guide, follow our tips and recommendations, join the listed casinos with a birthday bonus, and read the fine print carefully to successfully claim and play through the freebies.
Good luck and happy birthday from the Pokies.bet team! You surely will with such a great bunch of casinos from us.
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.