Best Online Casinos Accepting Neteller Payments
There is a common misconception surrounding eWallets like Neteller, with several casino players thinking it’s hard to register a new account. In reality, you need approximately three minutes to create a Neteller account and three more minutes to sign up at one of our recommended online casinos in Australia casinos accepting eWallet payments through it.
Read this page to find the five best Neteller casinos Australia, along with a guide explaining:
- How to create a new Neteller account
- How to deposit and withdraw from a casino using Neteller
- Areas of consideration when selecting a Neteller casino site
- The main perks of Neteller online casinos
- Troubleshooting tips, fees, and processing details surrounding Neteller
10 Best Neteller Casinos in Australia for October 2022
Casinos accepting Neteller are not hard to come by in Australia since several banks and credit card processors, like Visa and MasterCard, do not allow gambling deposits and withdrawals. In response, many online casinos employ cryptocurrencies and eWallets to help their users fund their casino accounts.
Generally, we prefer Neteller casinos due to the instant payment times, lack of fees, encryption and safety measures, and the exclusive bonuses for players funding their account with this method are just a few of the perks that come with it. Consumers of casino games and those after online casino bonuses should not overlook this widely accepted banking method. The following are the safest casinos Down Under, accepting Neteller payments and allowing users to cash out using the same method. Tap on the following links to learn more about each of the listed Neteller casinos, so you can decide whether they are worth your time:
- Play Amo Online Casino
- Wild Card City Online Casino
- KingJohnnie Online Casino
- True Blue Online Casino
- Jackpot Jill Online Casino
- Joka Room Casino
- All Spins Win Casino
- King Billy Online Casino
- Guns Bet Online Casino
- Ignition Casino
Neteller Online Payments
Neteller is one of the first eWallets globally, beginning its journey in 1999 and going public in 2004. Since the early days, the niche that Neteller would specialize in was clear – online casinos. 95% of all payments were employed so that users could play casino games. Nonetheless, the company also introduced the Net+ card in 2003, allowing cash transactions and adding a more tangible layer to the brand.
Fast forward to 2015, Neteller purchased Skrill and then changed its company name to Paysafe Group. This change never affected the different products under the group, it just merged them under an umbrella company specializing in seamless online transactions. Today, Neteller is accepted by most casinos than PayPal, highlighting its massive reach.
Aspects to Consider when Searching for Neteller Casinos
Neteller casinos, as Skrill online casinos, carry a main drawback compared to other eWallets like PayPal. There is a 10% fee to all payments to other platforms when you employ Neteller, which remains indifferent to the number of payments you conduct.
Many players get discouraged from the above without considering the perks following this banking method. Online casinos accepting Neteller will almost always provide you with a welcome match bonus plus free spins, free pokies no deposit offers, no deposit free spins bonuses, reload offers, VIP perks, and cashback.
The added benefits of complete security through the advanced payment protocols, lack of fees by Neteller casinos, instant payments processing, ability to withdraw and deposit using the same method, and the wide availability at online gambling sites turn this payment method to the preferred one by casinos. The only real challenge to consider is finding the right Neteller casino to play at.
To help, we listed a few of our best-rated Neteller sites in Australia. Nonetheless, we are happy to provide you with a list of factors to consider any time you are faced with a dilemma about which Neteller casino to join:
- Allowing both deposits and withdrawals via Neteller
- Offering bonuses for all Neteller deposits
- Low minimum deposit and withdrawal limits, preferably at $5 or $10
- High withdrawal monthly limits, ideally above $8,000
- Official gambling license and positive reviews by Australian players
- Instant payments processing times by the casino (since Neteller ticks this box anyway)
- SSL-encryption and availability across iPhones, Androids, and other mobile devices
How to Deposit at Casinos with Neteller
Before you can deposit at an online casino using Neteller, you must first register a new account. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Visit www.neteller.com and tap on the ‘’join for free’’ area.
- Enter the required personal details, including email address, physical address, mobile number, full name, currency, and bank account details. The latter is essential to link to fund your new Neteller account, which will also consume certain fees.
- A verification link will be sent to your email, which you must click to complete the process.
The above easy steps will provide you with a secure eWallet account, ensuring swift and safe casino transactions. If you have made up your mind regarding the online Neteller casino you want to play at, then click on our page links to join and follow the below guidelines:
- Click register on your selected Neteller casino.
- The exact details you used to set up your new Neteller account to create a new casino account are also required. Enter them, confirm the process, and verify your account through the shareable link.
- After you conduct the above easy steps, you will be redirected to the casino cashier page. Tap on the deposit area, select Neteller and enter the amount you want to deposit. Click confirm, and you are ready to play.
Please remember that your payment will be declined unless you have first added money to your new eWallet account. If you tick this box, your funds will instantly appear at the Neteller casino.
By joining through our secure links, you will also receive a lucrative welcome bonus at this stage, indifferently to the casino you selected. The bonus amount will differ though, so you should make your selection carefully.
Neteller Casino Withdrawals
Since you now have a Neteller account, the withdrawal process from the casino is straightforward:
- Visit the cashier page and tap on the withdrawal area.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from the casino and confirm.
- The funds will be instantly transferred to your Neteller account. A few casinos might take up to 24 hours to process eWallet cashouts.
After completing the above, you can transfer the money from the eWallet to your linked card or bank. Similar to Neteller payments to casinos, a fee will apply when you withdraw from the eWallet back to your card. This generally depends on the amounts you are transferring, ranging from 5% to 10%. The actual casino transactions using Neteller are free of charge.
Processing Times and Fees at Neteller Casinos
The great thing about Neteller payments, both deposits, and withdrawals, is that they are instant. Some casinos might take up to 24 hours to process your withdrawal request, but your money will appear in your Neteller account as soon as they do.
In contrast, online casinos do not pose fees for Neteller payments, but the eWallet does. In terms of withdrawals, there are four options with 0% fees, but aside from these, a 1.45% fee will apply to all transfers from Neteller to your credit card or bank account. When funding your Neteller account, a fee will always apply. There are forty available options with a universal 2.50% fee applying to transfers from your bank to Neteller.
Important Note: To withdraw funds from a Neteller Casino, you might be required to provide evidence of your official, verified Neteller account. That’s a reasonable precaution taken by most online casinos, ensuring you are using a legit account and are not engaging in money laundering activities. This process is widely referred to as Know Your Customer (KYC).
Benefits of Neteller Online Casinos
Neteller is an eWallet, such as PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill, etc. Therefore, before you can conduct any casino payments or online transactions using it, you must first fund it through your bank account or credit card—many wonder why to use Neteller then, instead of their bank or cards. The reason is simple. Neteller is accepted by all casino platforms and online stores while maintaining your spending habits private. Several other advantages come by using Neteller for casino deposits, including:
- Security and privacy by protecting your main account details.
- Transactions to and from casinos using Neteller are instant, unlike bank transfers or cards that take up to five business days to be completed.
- It is available in over 180 countries, including Australia, with a customer support team instantly helping you address any concerns. Accessibility is one of the best Neteller features.
- Neteller offers the ability to set up monthly limits for online gambling or restrict your account from gambling sites altogether. Many Aussie casinos do not provide this feature, making Neteller the most appropriate payment processor for responsible gambling.
- Professional eWallet, with several features including cash deposits and withdrawals, physical Neteller cards, and the Optimal Payments PLC firm backing its services.
- Neteller has recently introduced a refer-a-friend scheme, which you can use to make free money.
Neteller vs Skrill
Despite Neteller and Skrill operating under the same company and catering to the same niche, there are a few areas where one surpasses the other, and vice versa.
- Skrill provides 12 more currencies to Skrill.
- Neteller provides 40 deposit methods in selected countries.
- Neteller can be funded by more options compared to Skrill.
- Skrill has a 1% fee for deposits compared to a 2.5% fee with Neteller
- Skrill has a 7.50% withdrawal fee, compared to 1.45% for Neteller casino cashouts.
The above differences between the two casino banking methods can help decide which one to opt-in for. Neteller is superior when you think of fees, so we highly recommend casinos that accept it.