Online casinos vary significantly as their players. The stakes can go as high as $1,000 per round or as low as $0.10. Depending on how much money you are looking to win, you should select the appropriate casino.
This page is dedicated to the best online casinos for high rollers, categorized as such for several reasons. High deposit bonuses, rewarding VIP programs, complimentary points for high stakes, bonus buy pokies, and other aspects are central to their status as high rollers casinos.
Players looking to win big could get the most out of their high stakes at one of the online casinos listed on this page. For details and tips on betting at high roller casinos, read below.
Best High Roller Casinos Australia
This list highlights the best online casinos regarding high deposit match bonuses and several rewarding promotions for VIP players. Powered by several top software providers, you can bet $1,000 or more per round at these casinos. The bonus buy slots accept $50,000 buy-ins to the bonuses, so they got your back indifferently on how much you want to wager.
Benefits of High Roller Online Casinos
The majority of online casinos allow low minimum deposit limits, no deposit bonuses, quick but low limit withdrawals, etc., as a way to attract many new players. There is nothing wrong with such practices, but you should be looking for other perks at an online casino as a high roller:
- Higher deposit bonuses – why settle for a $200 match bonus when you plan to deposit $1,000 or more at a site? High roller casinos will match your deposit to as much as $10,000.
- Weekly high roller rewards – the listed casinos do not just offer a 50% match up to $100 every Wednesday or Thursday. Instead, players who deposit over a set amount, i.e., $1,500, receive 100% match offers up to $1,000 or more – WEEKLY!
- Cashback offers – low rollers see no value in cashback since their limits exceed the $500 minimum spent in most cases. High roller casinos are great in that sense, as you could cut down on your week’s losses by receiving as much as $2,500 in cashback bonuses.
- Loyalty points – the top high roller online casinos will allow you to exchange your CPs, accumulated for every $20 bet on average, for real cash.
- VIP rewards – casual players don’t care about VIP schemes since they are never reaching that highest level. These online casinos will grant you Ferraris, Teslas, and other rewards for finishing the map if you are betting big.
- Higher maximum withdrawal limits – if you are putting a lot of money in the online casino, you also need to cash out enormous winning amounts. A $10,000 monthly limit can destroy your betting patterns, so you should stick with the above casinos for high rollers.
An excellent paying customer is always appreciated, but it is paramount to make the right selection to get the most for your buck with online casinos.
Online Casinos vs. High Roller Casinos
At first glance, both online casino types will appear identical. However, the bonuses, the gaming categories, the terms and conditions regarding payments, and other aspects set high roller casinos apart. A few of them, like JokaVIPRoom, only accept players after a screening process.
Being a high roller and betting $50 or more per spin might appear scary to most, but the more you bet, the more likely you will win more funds. All games pay a multiplier of the stake, so a $100 payout for a $1 bet would mean $5,000 for a $50 bet. Now, imagine the prize you could win when setting the maximum $200,000 stake accepted at some of the best online casinos for high rollers.
Casino Games Fit for High Rollers
High roller casinos will provide a similar variety to any other online casino, but they often offer exclusive categories for those with higher stakes. The games you can find across all listed high roller casinos include:
Scratchcards, dice games, Sic Bo online, bingo, and other casino games are also apparent at most high roller casinos, but the listed categories are ideal for those betting higher amounts. Subcategories that can direct you towards the best casino games for your pocket include:
- Bitcoin games
- Bonus buy games
- VIP games
- VIP tournaments
- Live casino lobby
- Progressive jackpots
- High risk games
- High variance pokies
Bonus buy pokies will take $100,000 or more from a single bonus trigger, while live roulette, blackjack, etc., often accept $50,000 or more in a single round. Just spread those $5,000 chips on the table and wait for Lady Luck. Lastly, a progressive jackpot game is more likely to pay the grand prize ($1 million or higher) to punters betting the highest amounts. High roller casinos are filled with such games, so take your pick and start betting big!
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.