Bookmark this page if you share our vision and passion for online gambling. We post new opportunities regularly, so you might be the next addition to our team.
Why Work At Pokies.bet?
If you think you have what it takes, consider applying for our career opportunities for all the following benefits:
- Our people will help you learn more about the industry, showcase our work ethic, and share their own experiences to make you feel at home.
- You will be contributing to a dynamic website and industry, always putting the audience over profit.
- Working in the gambling industry is exhilarating! You get to test new online casinos, try out pokies, and share your personal experiences with an active audience.
- Pokies.bet is an online website and we let anyone contribute – it doesn’t matter if you are coming into the office or even reside in Australia to work with us. We use the latest technologies to collaborate with each other and track our progress remotely.
- There are opportunities for progression within the business, and we create a working schedule that can fit your needs and expectations.
- As we grow, we share the fruits of our success with the whole team. This means that you will not only start with a competitive salary but you will also be considered for regular raises or even share options.
- We are among the industry leaders in Australia, so you won’t be joining a new iGaming website looking to find its way into a niche. Your content will instantly reach a large audience, and you can keep up the good work that we do – making the Australian iGaming market a safer and better place.
We update any roles and job openings weekly. If you think you fit the criteria for any of the following, please reach out:
Blogger, Creative Writer, Editor
Role – Freelance or Permanent
Experience – At least 3 years of relevant experience
Work Type – Remote or Office-based
Languages – EN/AU
Salary: Competitive / Depends on Experience
We are looking for a creative writer who has an in-depth understanding of the gambling industry. You will be receiving data related to online pokies and casinos, and be responsible for turning them into an easy-to-read, accurate, and exciting text.
Hands-on research and testing will take place for every piece you write. Most articles range from 500 – 5,000 words based on the needs of the topic.
You will be collaborating with the content team to ensure the content is up to the highest standard and meets our editorial policies. All content writers collaborate by fact-checking each other and ensuring our posts are up-to-date.
Previous experience in content roles and relevant iGaming experience is necessary. Understanding SEO and affiliate marketing is a plus. Aside from advancing your writing career, this role will help you become familiar with the latest marketing tools such as SemRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Majestic, Screaming Frog, and others.
Previous experience using Word, Excel, and WordPress is a must.
Before applying, keep in mind that all content we produce is created by humans. We don’t employ AI tools, since we create content aimed at fellow gamblers.
We are always looking for passionate pokies players looking to share their experiences
Are you a player looking to share your experience with other players? The Pokies.bet team always welcomes punters who have a gist for sharing their experiences online. You can join our team as a:
- Pokies Tester
- Video Editor
Are you interested? Reach out to our team at [email protected].
We always try to respond to applications within 48 hours. Thank you for taking the time and considering Pokies.bet for your future.
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.