Gold Digger is an iSoftbet slot game with 96% RTP and medium volatility. Players can set stakes between $0.20 and £20 per spin, as Gold Digger has five reels, three rows and 20 fixed paylines. There are multiple bonuses apparent, including cash prizes, additional symbols, multipliers, wilds and prize boosters at play, that can bring about up to 8,230x your stake.
- Average RTP
- Great Graphics
- Fascinating Gameplay
- Advanced bonus round that mixes different special features
- No turbo mode available
- Wild symbols rarely land on the reels
|Bet Range||$0.20 – $20 per spin|
|Gameplay||5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Free Respins, Cash Prizes, Multipliers, Additional Reels, Boosted Wins, Additional Wilds, Symbols Modifiers|
|Usability||Desktop, Mobile, Laptop, App, iOS, Android, Linux.|
|Similar Games||Bonanza Megaways, Diamond Mine, TNT Tumble, Money Train, Gold Megaways.|
Betting at Gold Digger Slot Online
Gold Digger is a five reels and three rows slot game, with 20 fixed paylines. The latter means that you won’t be able to bet lower than $0.20, since each coin costs $0.01. The maximum available bet is $20, which can be set through the button below the Spin control.
The two circular arrows will open the Autoplay tab, whereby you can set 10 – 1000 automatic spins to take place. So that you can keep control of your budget, there are some additional settings available, whereby you can set your Loss and Win limits.
Symbols & Payouts
The symbols apparent in Gold Digger are a mix of card suits and themed icons. As you spin the reels you will come across J – A low paying symbols, that offer up to a maximum 4x multiplier for five identical ones.
The themed symbols include the Pick Axe, a Lantern, a Gold Card and Gold Digger Gus. The highest paying symbol is the protagonist, who pays 25x for five identical symbols. There are some additional symbols, which do not carry their own payout values; these are the Golden Nugget and the Wild.
|Gold Digger Symbols||3 identical on a payline||4 identical on a payline||5 identical on a payline|
|Gold Digger Gus||7.5x||12.5x||25x|
- ‘i’: Will open the paytable of Gold Digger, where you can find info on the symbol payouts and game features.
- Speaker: Will trigger the music settings, allowing you to freely adjust game sounds.
- 3 circular arrows: This is the key to set the autoplay settings.
- 2 circular arrows: Spins the reels according to your bet level.
- Square: Stops the reels animation.
- Circular 1: Opens the bet level settings.
How to Win at Gold Digger
As a classic video slot, Gold Digger operates in a traditional fashion. Players must match three identical symbols on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel. The 1 – 20 paylines are illustrated in the paytable.
The more matching symbols that you land on the reels, the higher the multiplier value. All line wins are added together at the end of the bonus round. Each individual line pays the highest value only. In the base game, players can win a maximum of 25x for five Gold Digger Gus symbols. Much bigger wins can be achieved in Gold Digger but they often comes through the game’s bonus features.
Gold Digger Bonus Features
- Wild Symbol – represented by the explosive symbol with the title ‘Wild’ on it, this special symbol substitutes all Gold Digger symbols except the modifiers and the Gold Nuggets. It has to be noted that the wild symbol in this game appears in rare occasions, unlike other slot machines.
- Gold Link Respins – players that land five or more Gold Nuggets on the reels will trigger the respins Gold Digger bonus feature. In turns, players will be able to use three free re-spins, during which they can land gold nuggets with set prizes. If no prize lands for three times in the row, the feature ends. With every additional Gold Nugget, players will reset the re-spins count back to three. Filling all positions will end the feature; individual Golden Nugget prizes are determined by the bet level, since they represent a multiplier ranging from 1 – 25x of the set bet level.
- Reel Boosters – during the re-spins bonus, players can also land certain gem symbols. Landing three of each will trigger the respective bonus feature. In specific, blue gems can unlock up to three extra rows, while green gems increase all Gold Nuggets values. The heart gems provide 1 extra respin across all following free rounds, while the multiplier gems add the total multiplier value on all the collected prizes, ranging from 2 – 10x. Reel booster symbols reset the free spins count as normal Gold Nuggets. All boosters can be collected more than once, further increasing the winning potential of the bonus round.
- Symbol Modifiers – during the base game, players can also land certain symbols that will alter the features of the other game symbols. The dynamite stick will turn 3 – 5 symbols into wilds, while the pick axe transforms normal symbols into Gold Nuggets. Lastly, the TNT symbol turns low paying symbols into high paying ones.
Storyline, Music & Graphics
There are not much to be said about the theme of Gold Digger, as it is a classic American storyline. Everyone is in for the gold, both the protagonist of the slot machine, as the players spinning the reels. Nonetheless, ISB has managed to pull off one of the best looking games out there, as all symbols are 3D and perform animations when they are formed as part of a winning combination.
The bonus screen is also amazing, as players literally enter the Gold Mine through the moving cart. In terms of sound effects, they are matching the theme nicely, although they are pretty bombastic even for small value winning combos.
About iSB – the Developer of Gold Digger Slot
ISB is a London based company, which has consistently powered top-notch slots in terms of graphics and gameplay. Amongst their games, one can find various Megaways and 243 ways to win slots, which shows the effort they are putting into creating something unique.
Further, the company is responsible for some amazing branded games, including Beverly Hills 90210 and 24. The only area they lack is probably within the jackpot niche, since their Jackpot Rango title is not really popular. For more ISB games, like Gold Digger, check out the following:
Kings of Gold
Neptune’s Fortune Megaways
The Love Guru
Similar Slot Games to Play
Still, iSb is not by any stretch the only company that has approached the Gold Mine theme.
Bonanza – with over 100,000 ways to win and progressive multipliers and free spins, Bonanza is one of the best Megaways slots to date. Compared to Gold Digger, Bonanza is a match more fast-paced game.
Diamond Mine – was released by Blueprint, following a high volatile gameplay with a 96.43% RTP. The bet levels are identical to Gold Digger, as the theme of the slot machine. Nonetheless, the cascading wins and the 6 reel set up spices things up a bit.
TNT Tumble – is a unique mining game, which comes with 7 reelsd and 7 paylines. It is often played by world-renowned streamers due to its fun gameplay and huge maximum payout of 12,279x the players’ bet.
Overview of Gold Digger Slots: RTP, Variance & Jackpot
Gold Digger slot is an average game when it comes to its variance, rated at 96%. This value means that players will lose $4 on average per 100 spins. The medium volatility suggests a normal gameplay, which will please both low and high rollers.
Probably the most remarkable feature of Gold Digger is its 8,230x jackpot. It can be bagged during the Gold Link Respins feature, whereby multipliers meet cash values. It is considerably high for a non-jackpot slot game.
Yes, Gold Digger is an HTML5 pokies machine, which can be accessed through any device or software system.
Players can over $150,000 from a single win during the Gold Digger Bonus, as long as they are betting the maximum.
There is no single jackpot amount in Gold Digger, rather an over 8,000x payout that can be achieved through reel boosters and high cash values during the bonus game round.
Players can enjoy a wealth of bonuses in Gold Digger, including symbol modifiers, wilds, free re-spins, instant cash prizes and more.