Fruity pokies are signature casino games that many old-school punters choose to play in Australia. Bubble Fruits slot machine is a GameArt creation, which was brought to live in February 2020. The graphics in this game are spectacular, giving a completely true meaning to the word fruit machines. Bets start from $0.10, reaching up to $50 per spin – with a maximum payout of 1,000x the player’s bets.
The action in Bubble Fruits unfoldes in a 10 payline, 5×3 game grid, and the volatility levels are medium. The RTP of the game is 96.12%, which is not crazy high, but still much better than classic fruit machines. Keep reading to discover all there is to know about this online slot game.
Theme & Design
The most notable feature of Bubble Fruits is definitely its graphics. The game has different fruity symbols, such as kiwi, avocado, strawberry, and mango – instead of the classic oranges and lemons. Each fruit has a different payout, with the banana being the highest paying symbol of the game. Every time players land a winning combination, the lights of the screen highlight the winning payline, while keeping rest symbols dark; this is a truly revolutionary way to design slots, and fruit machines in particular.
The game is playable on any device, thanks to the use of HTML5 technology and implementation of SFX graphics; the above mean that GameArt has created Bubble Fruits to not just be playable on mobile, tables, and desktop – but equally satisfying.
How to Play Bubble Fruits Slot
To start betting on Bubble Fruits slot game, players will need to first find an online casino that is powered by GameArt software; thankfully, Pokies Bet has listed on this page all the best Aussie sites offering this online game. After you sign up on the one that you fancy the most, you will need to do the following to start playing Bubble Fruits:
- After you launch the game from the main lobby, you will be able to view the base game grid.
- First, you will need to activate at least 1 out of the 10 paylines.
- Then, you can use the (+) and (-) buttons to adjust your bet level, between $0.01 – $50; the bet levels change according to the number of active paylines.
- At this point, you can either hit the Play button or use the Autoplay function to set the number of respins to take place, while you sit back and watch the action unfolding.
Players can form wins by landing 3 identical symbols on an active payline from the left to the right or from the right to the left. When this happens, punters will be rewarded with the respective value of the symbols they landed, as detailed in the Bubble Fruits paytable.
Bubble Fruits Free Spins & Bonus Features
Classic fruit machines rarely have a free spins round, as is the case with Bubble Fruits. However, this game has pretty much identical game features with Starburst;
- Pay Both Ways: The pay both ways is a spectacular feature, which allows players to form wins from either direction. The only requirement is to land 3 identical symbols on an active payline.
- Expanding & Sticky Wilds: The wilds apparent in this game substitute for all other symbols, while also expanding on the whole reel; this can only land on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th reel of Bubble Fruits. Besides expanding, the wilds are also sticky. This means that they will remain for one extra spin, which takes place for free, automatically whenever a wild lands and a win is formed. Players can get up to 3 re-spins, as long as extra wilds land on the reels.
Stats & Mechanics of this Slots Game
Before wagering real cash on Bubble Fruits, it is our suggestion to check out what the stats say about it. To begin with, the bet levels are more appropriate for new players and not high rollers, who might want to wager $500 per spin. Same is true in terms of variance, as this game is at medium levels; what surprises us is the fact that this game is not a low variance slot, as the pay both ways slots tend to be such.
The RTP is similar to most online slots, leaving a house edge of 3.88%, which is neither great nor bad. The one thing that is worth keeping to mind is the $50,000 top prize, which is interestingly high for a fruit machine – so kudos Bubble Fruits.
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.12%|
|Bet Levels||$0.10 – $50|
|In-Game Bonuses||Pay Both Ways, Expanding Wilds, Sticky Wilds, Respins|
|Demo Play Available?||No|
Bubble Fruits is not the best slot game out there, but it might as well be amongst the best fruit machines in Australia. The RTP is high compared to classic slots, while the graphics and the bonus features establish a satisfying gaming experience. We would like to see a bonus game, but its current set of features is a combination that works effectively anyway. 7/10 stars from us!
Bubble Fruits FAQs
If you are not interested in reading our full Bubble Fruits review, you should at least check out some quick facts about this slot.
What is the variance of Bubble Fruits slot?
Bubble Fruits is a medium variance slot, which means that wins are not super large, but rather frequent.
Does Bubble Fruits has a jackpot?
There is no progressive jackpot apparent in Bubble Fruits, but the game offers a max payout of $50,000 for those betting the maximum of $50 per spin.
What is the RTP of Bubble Fruits?
The return of Bubble Fruits is 96.12%, leaving an edge of 3.88% for the casino.