ThePokies.net Withdrawal Guide
ThePokies.net is a notorious Australian online casino. Despite its large collection of top-notch pokies and games, players have had a myriad of problems. Most frequently tied to thePokies.net withdrawals.
Some of the most common withdrawal issues reported by ThePokies.net customers include:
- Payouts never being processed
- Stolen funds from user accounts
- Partial payouts
- Account closure upon requesting a withdrawal
- Using ts & cs to justify unpaid winnings
Even without those problems, discovering how ThePokies.net withdrawals work is impossible. Our team has reviewed thePokies.net and discovered countless problems with it. We urge everyone to pick a site like thePokies.net as soon as possible, but we will also provide all information we could find on the pokies site’s withdrawal details here.
ThePokies.net Banking: Official Rules and Withdrawal Terms
ThePokies.net is an illegal online casino operating in Australia without a license. They don’t disclose their company information, and ACMA has blocked their service multiple times. This explains why they currently operate under a different URL than the original thePokies.net.
Having said this, several Australian players pick Pokies.net because it provides users with a A$10 no deposit bonus and some impressive offers when they deposit. The problems start to creep up when a player tries to withdraw their winnings from the casino.
ThePokies.net website is very thin, with minimal information on their operations, banking, customer support, and accepted countries. What we have found regarding their banking and withdrawals is summarized below:
|Pokies.net Banking||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Withdrawal Speed||Fees||Playthrough|
|PayID||A$20||A$100||Up to 24 hours||/||3x|
|Credit Cards||A$20||A$100||Up to 24 hours||/||1x|
|Bank Transfers||/||A$100||Up to 24 hours||/||/|
*The minimum/maximum withdrawal limits aren’t stated, but all reports we encountered stated that they cashed out A$100+.
As you can see above, the operator doesn’t source any actual information on their banking department. From what we could gather from thePokies.net rules page, they support A$20 minimum deposits and instant – 24-hour withdrawals. No fees apply whatsoever. Users might be asked to submit a few identity documents for verification before their first withdrawal.
From there, any played-through winnings can be cashed out by visiting the cashier section> withdrawals and filling in your bank account information. Users can contact thePokies.net customer support if they face any problems, and they state the following regarding transactions speed:
‘’We endeavour to process your withdrawal request as fast as possible however some withdrawals may take longer than others’’
ThePokies.net Withdrawal Issues
To the untrained eye, thePokies.net can easily appear as a good gambling site. Right off the bat, users encounter a long list of promo codes and countless flashy games. Unfortunately, the titles are replicas of the official casino games and can be manipulated by thePokies.net management team.
But some players have actually won considerable sums of cash playing at thePokies.net. And as we have advocated for years, they never managed to withdraw them. Here is the pattern we have identified with this pokies site:
- ThePokies.net will pay out small amounts of cash to motivate customers to continue playing there. But the moment a player wins more than they have deposited or a significant amount (A$500+), they start using excuses or block players to avoid paying them.
We are not making this up. Users have left reports on our Pokies.net review page and other forums highlighting the following withdrawal issues:
- ThePokies.net presented excuses based on unstated website terms to suggest a player wasn’t supposed to be playing on the site in the first place.
- Their customer support team claimed they sent the money, when in fact the user never received them. This aligns with this rule on their site: ‘We take no responsibility for whether you receive your funds after we have processed payments’’.
- The account money slowly vanished without a valid reason.
- ThePokies.net claimed the user’s documents were not valid to verify their account.
- They received a much lower amount than what was requested.
- ThePokies.net has enforced max bonus win rules previously unstated on their website.
And the list could go on and on. And you don’t have to take our word for it. Just check some testimonials below:
So, Does ThePokies.net Payout Winnings?
ThePokies.net pays out small winnings to players in order to keep them active and make them deposit even more money. This strategy is common with online casinos giving away bonuses. The actual problem is that any player who has tried to cash out A$300 or more from thePokies.net didn’t get their money.
Our team had guessed this would be the case after a quick look at their amateurish website with fake games. But sadly, many players have fallen for the service, played with real money, and got scammed when trying to withdraw.
Tips to Get Your Money From ThePokies.net
Although it’s unlikely you will ever be able to cash out a significant amount of winnings from thePokies.net, there are a few tips that can help:
- If you decide to play there, only make small deposits of A$20 or A$30 and cash out as soon as you hit the minimum withdrawal limit.
- If your account has a considerable balance, try to withdraw it in small increments.
- Ensure you are based in Australia since thePokies.net can claim it is illegal elsewhere and refuse to payout winnings based on this.
- Verify your account by swiftly passing any requested documents to the customer support team.
- Avoid all thePokies.net bonuses unless they have clear and fair terms.
- Ensure you have met the 1x WR for PayID casino deposits and 3x for credit card payments.
- Try to be polite to the customer support team if you are having withdrawal issues.
If all fails, you can warn them that you will be taking legal action through ACMA. They are already targeting them, so it might scare them off. Ultimately, you should avoid this online casino and pick one of the alternatives listed below.
ThePokies.net withdrawal problems are very common and a real tragedy. Australian players looking for a solid online casino have often fallen prey to dodgy, rogue online casinos. In our view, thePokies.net is a prime example of scam gambling sites.
The best case scenario is you stumbled upon this post before playing at thePokies.net and you settle for another operator. If you are already a member, avoid deposits there altogether. If you already have a balance, follow our tips to maybe try and withdraw a portion of your money.
Hopefully, this guide has helped.
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.