Casitsu is an Australian online casino launched in 2020 by Dama N.V. The online casino is licensed under the Government of Curacao and operates in various international markets. It is home to over 7,000 online casino games, including pokies, table games, progressives, and live dealer lobbies powered by NetEnt, Evolution, Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, and many more providers. One of the best aspects of Casitsu is its low threshold for deposits and withdrawals starting at A$10 and A$20 respectively. You can deposit in AUD or crypto and go after their welcome package including free spins and a match bonus up to A$1,000 or 5 BTC. A 30 free spins no deposit bonus is available to users who register via this page. Consider it a free trial. Alternatively, you can read below for more information and our take on Casitsu Casino.
- 7,000+ gaming options
- Regular bonuses for new and existing players
- Supports crypto and fiat banking methods
- Excellent VIP program
- Weekly tournaments for all active users with an A$1000 prize pool
- Flexible minimum deposit and withdrawal limits
- Bonuses and free spins have a low max win cap
- Average maximum withdrawal limits
Table of Contents
Casitsu Casino Review Highlights & Information
|Sister Casinos||Boomerang Casino, ZotaBet, SlotoZen, 1Red Casino, 21bit Casino, Stay Casino, and more|
|Software||4theplayer, 3 Oaks, Baddingo, Bbgames, BangBangBang Games, Blueguru Games, Belatra, BGaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, Bulletproof, Boomerang Studios, Betsoft Gaming, EGT, Electric Elephant, Endorphina, Evolution, Four Leaf Gaming, Gamevy, Games Lab, Gamesinc, Hot Rise Games, iSoftBet, Mascot, Nolimit, NetEnt, Onlyplay, Playson, Petersons, Platipus, Pragmatic Play Live, Play’n GO, Pragmatic Play, Printstudios, Quickfire, Reellifegames, Reelplay, Reflexgaming, Relax Gaming, Retrogaming, Silverback, Spinomenal, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, and Acerun.|
|Games||7000+ slots, crypto, live, roulette, card games, jackpot games, and more|
|Banking Methods||Crypto, Cards, Prepaid Cards, Bank Transfer, and eWallets|
|Payment Limits||A$10 – A$20 minimum deposit and withdrawal limits up to A$2,000 a day / A$5,000 a week / A$10,000 per month|
|Payout Processing Times||Up to 72 hours|
|Support||Live Chat, FAQ section, Contact Form, and email support|
|Compatibility||Mobile and Online Instant Play Casino|
|Country Restrictions||150+ restricted countries – view here|
Casitsu Casino Bonus Codes & Promotions in 2023
|1st Deposit Bonus||PB200||100% up to A$300 + 200 free spins|
|2nd Deposit Bonus||NIDAN||50% up to A$200|
|3rd Deposit Bonus||SANDAN||50% up to A$200|
|4th Deposit Bonus||YONDAN||100% up to A$300|
|High Roller 1st Deposit Bonus||HIGHROLLER||Deposit A$1,000+ to get a 50% bonus up to A$1,500|
|Friday Free Spin Party||PARTY||50 free spins|
|Wednesday Free Spins||SHINOBI||75 free spins|
|Sunday Reload Bonus||NINJA||50% up to A$100 + 50 free spins|
|Cashback Mondays||Based on net losses in the previous week||10% – 15% cashback up to A$500|
|Battle Royale||Weekly leaderboard prizes||Acquire the most points to get prizes of up to A$200|
|VIP||7 Levels based on CP||Higher bonus withdrawal limits, special VIP bonuses, cashback, and more perks|
Casitsu has its whole promotional lobby themed around ninjas and karate stuff, but this doesn’t make their bonuses any better. Compared to other Australian online casinos they barely stand out. This is for two reasons – the offer value is quite low and the rules in terms of WR and max bonus wins are extremely strict.
Here are the main promotional terms:
- A$20 or more minimum casino deposit to claim any offer.
- The wagering requirement for any deposit bonus is set at 50x.
- A 35x wagering requirement for any free spins bonus applies on winnings.
- Bonuses can only be used on slots.
- Playthrough contribution – 100% slots; roulette, poker, baccarat, blackjack, and Hi-Lo 10%. Selected slots and table games are banned from bonus playthrough.
- Maximum win from deposit bonuses (except welcome bonuses and VIP promos) are capped at A$2,000.
- The maximum win from free spin bonuses is A$50.
- All promo codes must be entered correctly during registration or deposit to unlock a bonus.
Casitsu Casino No Deposit Bonus Code
New users who sign up at Casitsu through this page will automatically receive 30 free spins. Simply sign up and the bonus is yours. Each free spin is set at minimum bet, and you can win up to A$50 after wagering the winnings 50x.
Casitsu Casino Welcome Bonus
The Casitsu welcome bonus is spread across four deposits and can provide up to A$1,000 + 200 free spins or 5 BTC + 200 free spins. It all depends on how you choose to fund your account.
Keep in mind the code you must enter during each A$20+ deposit to qualify. Here is the bonus breakdown and the Casitsu codes:
- Use the code PB200 during your first deposit to receive a 100% match bonus of up to A$300 and 200 free spins for the Avalon: The Lost Kingdom slot machine. Users who don’t enter our exclusive code will only receive 50 free spins.
- Use the code NIDAN during your second deposit to receive a 50% match bonus up to A$200.
- Use the code SANDAN during your third deposit to receive a 50% match bonus up to A$200.
- Use the code YODAN during your fourth deposit to receive a 100% match bonus up to A$300.
To claim the 4th and 3rd deposit bonus a minimum deposit of A$40 is required. All deposit bonuses are tied with a 50x WR and their winnings are capped at A$4,000.
- High Roller Bonus: Instead of the standard first deposit bonus, new players who deposit A$1,000+ with the code HIGHROLLER can claim a 50% first deposit bonus up to A$1,500.
Promo Codes & Offers for Existing Players
The range of existing members’ promo codes is way more impressive, but again the max win limitations quite destroy their flashy outlook. Here is how they work:
- Deposit A$20 or more with the code SHINOBI every Wednesday to receive 75 free spins for the Aloha King Elvis slot machine.
- Deposit A$20 or more with the code NINJA every Sunday to receive 50 free spins for the Yak Yeti & Roll slot machine and a 50% reload bonus up to A$100.
- Deposit A$20 or more with the code PARTY every Friday to receive 50 free spins for the Aztec Magic Bonanza slot machine.
- Lose A$20 to A$5,000 during the week and you will receive 10 – 15% cashback up to A$500 free based on your net losses. This offer carries a user-friendly 15x WR and can be claimed via the casino support team.
- Ninja Battle Royale 10 winners every week – A$50 to A$200 in cash prizes are distributed to the players that make it to the top ten spots in the leaderboard.
- The Casitsu VIP scheme consists of the following seven ranks: New Member Bronze Belt (25 free spins no deposit), Silver Belt (50 free spins no deposit), Gold Belt (75 free spins no deposit), Platinum Katana (A$30 no deposit), Diamond Katana (A$50 no deposit), and Master Ninja (20% weekly cashback + A$100 no deposit). Players unlock new levels by wagering real money on the casino and qualify for exclusive rewards. These include level-up gifts, faster cashout processing, birthday bonuses, VIP live tournaments, personalized offers, higher weekly bonuses, and more flexible transaction limits. Points acquired through gameplay can be redeemed for bonus cash through the Casitsu VIP lobby.
Remember that all bonuses at Casitsu are tied to the wagering requirements, minimum deposit limits, and maximum win limits we highlighted previously.
Casitsu Australia Login & Registration
Ready to roll? Users from Australia can easily sign up at Casitsu. If you are over 18 years old, visit casitsu.com and hit the sign-up button.
Enter your username and password, currency, email, mobile phone, and rest information. Agree to the terms and conditions and complete the process.
Ensure you input all information accurately. Next, you must verify your email and phone number through the sent code and link. Casitsu will then let you play all games for free in a demo or you can fund your account to play for real money.
Keep in mind that the casino reserves the right to verify your account details before your first withdrawal. This is done by uploading a photo ID, a selfie, proof of address & payment method.
Banking Methods: Deposits and Withdrawals at Casitsu
The list of supported deposit and withdrawal methods at Casitsu is surprisingly long. This is a great feature but, unfortunately, Aussie players won’t be able to use all of them. Below, you can review the Casitsu payment methods and relevant information.
|Payment Options in Australia||Deposit Limits Per Transaction||Withdrawal Limits Per Transaction||Internal Processing Times for Withdrawals||Payout Delivery Times||Fees|
|Maestro||A$10 – A$4,000||–||–||–||Free|
|Mastercard||A$10 – A$4,000||–||–||–||Free|
|Neteller||A$10 – A$4,000||A$20 – A$2,000||Instant – 72 hours||Instant – 2 hours||Free|
|MiFINITY||A$10 – A$4,000||A$20 – A$2,000||Instant – 72 hours||Instant – 2 hours||Free|
|Skrill||A$10 – A$4,000||A$20 – A$2,000||Instant – 72 hours||Instant – 2 hours||Free|
|Paysafecard||A$10 – A$4,000||–||–||–||Free|
|Bank Transfer||A$10 – A$4,000||A$20 – A$2,000||Instant – 72 hours||Up to 5 business days||Free|
|ecoPayz||A$10 – A$4,000||A$20 – A$2,000||Instant – 72 hours||Instant – 2 hours||Free|
|Neosurf||A$10 – A$4,000||–||–||–||Free|
|Crypto: Bitcoin, BitcoinCash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and USDT||0,0001 BTC or equivalent – No Max Limits||A$20 – No Max Limits||Instant – 72 hours||Instant||Free|
- Additional payment methods supported at Casitsu but not available in Australia: Visa, Muchbetter, Sticpay, Web Money, Yandex, Venus Point, instaDebit, iDebit, and Interac.
- All deposits carry a 3x wagering requirement.
- The yearly withdrawal limit is set at A$50,000. Elsewhere, users can cash out up to A$2,000 per day, A$5,000 per week, and A$10,000 per month. All progressive wins are paid in full.
- Some payment methods (most likely bank transfer) might take up to seven days for payout processing.
- Supported currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, NOK, PLN, CZK, JPY, HUF, BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC, ETH, and USDT.
One area that we noticed under the Casitsu terms and conditions is the following:
- ‘’ Australian players are only permitted to register, deposit, and play, after confirming that they are not located in Australia when using the account.’’
This term won’t really affect your gameplay and is in place to ensure Casitsu avoids legal issues. Gambling at home in Australia falls under a gray area and online casinos can get in trouble for offering their services to users based in New South Wales, Tasmania, Queensland, etc.
Casitsu Online Casino Software & Games
Although we didn’t count them one by one, there seem to be over 7,000 games available to play at Casitsu. The titles are products of top iGaming companies like Pragmatic Play, Nolimit, Betsoft, NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution, and Relax Gaming. 50+ providers can be used to find a game to play according to your preferences.
Despite the vast lobby, finding your way to your favourite table game or slot machine is a breeze. There are various ways to sort the gaming options – New, Jackpots, Slots, Card Games, and Crypto, to name a few.
The experience will depend on the game you play and whether luck is on your side. But Casitsu will offer you plenty of options no matter your mood. Some of the table games you will find fall under these main categories: Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Instant Win Games, Game Shows, and Live Dealer. The live casino lobby is massive – you won’t need to play the same live dealer variant more than once for a couple of years.
Of course, online slots are the jewel of Casitsu. Megaways? Check. Tumbling reels? Check. Jackpot slots? Check. Any feature or theme you can think of is waiting for you. Test the waters using the free play mode or go ahead and wager real money from as little as A$0.01 to A$1,000 per spin!
Casitsu players won’t find a casino app to download and play directly from their phones. Based on our experience, you shouldn’t expect any improvements in this area since most international casinos only offer a mobile-optimized casino and an instant play version through PCs.
The good news is that this approach works well. You don’t download anything, and you can enjoy the games and features like a true ninja no matter your device or browser.
The Casitsu support team works around the clock to ensure users are satisfied and don’t spin their heads due to minor hiccups.
It took our team four days to review the service, during which period we regularly asked them questions through the live chat. Although busy at times, their team got back in less than five minutes at most.
The FAQ section also works well for simple things like bonuses and withdrawals. A contact form can be used to reach out to Casitsu in a more formal manner, although we tested the direct email contact at [email protected]. We got our response after 32 hours, which is along the industry standard.
Is Casitsu Casino Safe & Legit?
Casitsu is a safe online casino and 100% legit. The gambling site holds an official iGaming license issued by Curacao and has left users satisfied since it began operations. It’s no surprise to our team since Casitsu is owned by Dama N.V., a company with 50+ successful online casinos operating internationally.
Casitsu Casino Review Verdict
The Pokies.bet team members responsible for reviewing Casitsu were satisfied with the overall services and recommend the operator without second thoughts.
The online casino follows an interesting theme highlighted across all features. Even the tournament is called Ninja Battle Royale – it shows how much thought has been put into the website.
But even in the meaningful areas, the casino only hosts RNG-verified and tested games and not by random providers – you can find Evolution, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and other top industry names in the lobby. The collection of games and bonuses should keep you on your toes for quite a while.
Casitsu could relax their bonus terms a little, but that’s the only area for improvement we spotted.
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.