CandyLand Casino is available in Australia and offers new players who register with the code 100COLSPINS 100 free spins no deposit bonus for the Fruit Splash online slot. Each free spin has a fixed bet of A$0.3 per spin so the total bonus value is A$30 no deposit; wager the winnings 60x to cash out up to A$100 real money no deposit from CandyLand.
Although the CandyLand no deposit bonus is legit, the online casino isn’t worth your time. For one, the website looks completely different when you view it and when you actually register. The games are products of second-rate casino vendors and the online casino has unfair rules and terms.
You can learn more about CandyLand Casino below if you don’t want to take our word for it. Our team recommends Ozwin Casino as an alternative, an excellent operator with similar offers but better services.
CandyLand 100 No Deposit Free Spins Bonus Details
|No Deposit Bonus Code||100COLSPINS|
|No Deposit Bonus||100 free spins (A$0.3 per spin) for Fruit Splash|
|Playthrough||100% on Rival slots only|
|Availability||Once per account|
|Max Cash Out||A$100 after depositing A$25|
The table highlights the CandyLand no deposit bonus key information. You might come across other promo codes for free play at this operator, but we discovered they are invalid or inferior to this promo. These include:
- A$400 no deposit bonus code 400COLCHIPP (invalid)
- 50 free spins through support
- A$25 free chip via support: Ongoing but lower value than the 100COLSPINS code.
Reasons to Avoid CandyLand Casino
Before we expand further on the CandyLand no deposit bonus code and how to activate it, here are the bonus terms and casino rules we deem unfair:
- The casino has a term stating that players who deposit A$249 or less have their maximum winnings capped at 10x this amount.
- CandyLand Casino states in its terms that it will take 15 – 18 days to approve withdrawal requests when other operators do so within 24 hours.
- All withdrawals can carry a A$10 – A$40 fee.
- The minimum casino withdrawal is set at A$100, meaning no deposit bonuses have an identical minimum and maximum redemption limit making it extremely difficult to monetize considering the high wagering requirements.
- The CandyLand online casino appears completely different before a user signs up. The actual service looks rusty and dated, while the bonuses differ massively. Also, the live dealer lobby is visible before a player registers, without any such games available.
- Logged-in players cannot access the site’s terms and conditions or anything except for the games and cashier, which is very inconvenient.
- CandyLand claims to be licensed by Curacao but we cannot verify this. The company behind this brand is also a mystery, making us question its whole legitimacy.
For the above reasons, I urge anyone who wants to play real money casino games from Australia to register on these CandyLand Casino alternatives instead:
CandyLand Casino No Deposit Bonus Code
The CandyLand no deposit bonus code 100COLSPINS is valid for new users from Australia. As soon as you register, visit the promotions section and redeem the code to activate the 100 free spins.
Each free spin has a fixed A$0.3 value, bringing the total CandyLand no deposit bonus to A$30. It’s a great offer if you like Rival slots and Fruit Splash in particular. The title is a little slow-paced but has a fascinating wild respins bonus automatically triggered when a wild symbol lands on the reels. The game’s RTP is 94.12% and you can win up to 2250x your bet playing it.
How to Get the Sign-Up Bonus
Players based Down Under are welcomed at CandyLand Casino. They state on the site that the minimum age to join is 25 but add that it depends on where you reside. Australian gambling laws allow 18+ to play online casino games so that should be fine.
- To begin, you must visit candyland.casino and hit the register button.
- Complete the three forms by entering your full name, password, username, phone number, address, and zip code, and set up a security question.
- The account is instantly activated. Before you make a deposit, visit the promotions tab, and enter the promo code 100COLSPINS in the respective field.
- After you apply the code, the no deposit free spins will appear in your available bonuses tab along with all associated information.
- Search for the Fruit Splash game in the lobby. It should have ‘free spins’ displayed over its logo – tap to play and off you go.
No Deposit Bonus Wagering Requirements & Rules
We’ve already highlighted the main promo rules linked to the CandyLand no deposit bonus code; but they can break or make this offer, so I expand a bit further on what they mean.
- Firstly, each player can redeem this code once only. No deposit is required which is a huge plus.
- The free spins can be used on the selected game only. Any winnings will be tied with 60x wagering requirements. How it works is if you win A$50 through this bonus, you must wager A$3,000 before the bonus funds become cashable. The playthrough can be completed on any Rival game featured in the CandyLand lobby.
- To actually redeem winnings from this offer you must first deposit A$25 for verification purposes. The tricky part is that minimum and maximum withdrawal are both set at A$100, which is a real challenge. If you hit a big win and have over A$100, then you will be able to make something out of this offer.
Other CandyLand bonus rules you must remember when using promo codes include:
- No wagering bonuses are still tied by a 1x playthrough.
- All bonus funds are sticky and are void when trying to cash out.
- All free bonuses (not associated with deposit), including no deposit bonuses for existing players, are capped at A$100 withdrawals.
- A minimum A$25 deposit is required to be eligible for any bonus unless otherwise stated.
- The code you are redeeming must always be entered before depositing.
CandyLand Casino Bonus Codes for Existing Players
CandyLand features some flashy promos with 500% match offers or similar before you sign up. The actual promo lineup is completely different when you fall for their trick. Here is what was available when trying out CandyLand Casino for existing members:
- A minimum deposit of A$450 triggers a 250% wager-free bonus up to A$3,750 + 30x comp points.
- Deposit A$75 or more for a 100% welcome bonus no wagering requirements up to A$1,500 + 20x comp points.
- Players who deposit A$100+ can redeem a 200% wager-free bonus up to A$3,000.
- New users who deposit A$25+ can claim a deposit bonus matched at 100% up to A$1,500.
Additional offers are likely to be provided when the above are redeemed. Each player has its own set of bonuses available under the CandyLand promo tab, with clear terms highlighted. We covered the main ones above, so you know what to expect. Although not highlighted, the playthrough for bonuses with wagering requirements should be available to complete on Rival slots only.
In case you are wondering, the CandyLand Comp Points are loyalty points you earn by wagering on the games. A$1 is awarded for every 1000 CPs by redeeming them at the cashier.
About CandyLand Casino
|License||State they have a Curacao License #8048/JAZ but couldn’t verify it|
|Sister Sites||New Vegas|
|Software||Rival, Arrows Edge Slots, Betsoft, Dragon, Felix, Qora, and Saucify|
|Restricted Countries||Roughly 30 restricted countries including SA, HU, IN, CA, and PH|
|Main Jurisdictions||Australia, the US, and the UK|
|Banking Methods||CASHlib, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Wire Transfer, and Bitcoin|
|Payment Limits||A$25 minimum deposit and A$100 minimum withdrawal|
|Games||150+ bingo, scratchies, table games (blackjack, roulette, card clash, and baccarat), video poker, and online slots|
|Support||Live chat, [email protected], and phone support at: France (+33) (0)1 789 00368, Spain (+34) 91 290 142, International (+1) 718 732 0154|
|How to Play||Online Instant Play and mobile casino|
Our Tips & No Deposit Bonus Recommendations
The CandyLand no deposit bonus might look good on paper but it is far from that. What’s the point in wagering thousands of bonus funds to barely stand a chance to win A$100? If they allowed to players cash out A$20 from the free bonus it would be alright. You would at least be able to follow up with a real money deposit with the casino’s money and redeem additional offers.
The Fruit Splash slot is a low RTP game and the range of complex terms makes it extremely unlikely to make something out of it. If you decide to go for it, hide your wallet or you’ll be throwing away money.
Players who actually want to play casino games for a chance at real money should forget about CandyLand and consider the following operators:
- About the Author
- Affiliate Disclosure
Michael has reviewed and verified all information on this page. Having worked in the iGaming industry for over 8 years, he is the most capable person to help you navigate online casinos, pokies, and the Australian gambling landscape.