Online casinos come and go in Australia, either because players don’t trust them or due to bans by Australia’s iGaming watchdog. Fair Go is a casino that has been operating for several years in Australia, and its brand name sets the premise for a fair and legit gambling experience.
However, we understand that Australian players are cautious when joining a new online casino since many operate illegally without a license, offer rigged games, refuse to pay out, or implement unfair terms to restrict casino withdrawals.
Instead of writing a standard Fair Go review to present this operator’s pros and unique aspects, we look at its security, legitimacy, fairness, and legal status. After reading through, you will know whether Fair Go Casino is legit and whether you should play there.
Our team has tried to explain every claim we make so that you can make an informed decision about Fair Go.
Fair Go Casino Review
|Fair Go Website||https:// fairgocasino.com|
|No Deposit Bonus Code||MARIACHI-20 for 20 free spins on sign-up|
|Welcome Bonus Code||300-BONUS-1 to deposit $25 and get $100|
|iGaming Vendors||RealTime Gaming|
|Payment Methods||Neosurf, Bitcoin, eZeeWallet, Litecoin, CashToCode, Bank Transfer, Visa, MasterCard|
|Minimum Banking Limits||$20 minimum deposit and $100 minimum withdrawal|
|Withdrawal Speed||2 – 5 business days|
|Accessibility||Instant play via mobile and desktop devices|
|Payout Rate||96.5% (based on the average of Fair Go games)|
The above table provides a quick overview of the Fair Go Casino services. You can read our Fair Go Casino review for an in-depth look at every aspect of the casino, or continue below for additional information on the areas concerning its legal and legit status.
Fair Go Casino Key Points Relating to Legitimacy
Certain areas are crucial when it comes to online casinos, most of which relate to the legitimacy of an operator.
Such features include payments, license, player reports, terms and conditions, games, and operating company. We explore each of the following in turn throughout this page, but here is a quick overview of the Fair Go Casino areas informing our review of its legitimacy:
- #1 Operating Company – Deckmedia owns several sites, classed as Fair Go sister casinos, with a few good ones among them. Fair Go and Ozwin are by far the most popular from this company, both licensed and operating for several years in Australia.
- #2 Payments – Prepaid cards, crypto, credit cards, and eWallets are supported for payments at Fair Go. All processes are SSL-encrypted, with flexible limits for deposits and withdrawals that are completed fast. No evidence or reports suggest Fair Go is failing to pay out players.
- #3 Games – RealTime Gaming is the company behind the games at Fair Go Casino, which powers some of the world’s biggest brands, including Black Diamond Casino, Uptown Pokies, Red Stag Casino, and Slots Empire.
- #4 Bonuses – At the time of writing, Fair Go Casino featured 20+ coupon codes for all players, including free chips that didn’t require a deposit. On top of that, a low minimum casino deposit is required to unlock these, followed by an industry-standard 30x wagering requirement.
- #5 Support – Players who face problems or need help can reach out to the support team 24/7 via chat or email. The agents are native speakers keen to help, indifferently to the complexity of the problem.
- #6 License – Deckmedia N.V., who owns Fair Go, is registered in Curacao and licensed by this jurisdiction for iGaming operations. This is the only license that enables casinos to legally accept Australian players.
- #7 Player Reports – Despite its longevity, Fair Go has been the subject of very few negative reports by users. And these were not supported by evidence or photos, showing that Fair Go stands up to its claims of being a fair and legit casino.
7 Areas we Considered for Our Fair Go Review Findings
So far, we have provided a quick summary of Fair Go Casino and the aspects surrounding its legitimacy, fairness, and security. Below, our experts take a deep dive into every area to explain how we concluded that Fair Go Casino is legit and trustworthy.
#1 Are Fair Go Slots Legit?
Fair Go Casino is home to over 100 online slots, covering classic, video, 3D, progressive, and multiway pokies. RealTime Gaming powers all games at Fair Go Casino, a vendor that has backed physical and online casinos since the 1990s. Although several RTG online casinos have been associated with illegitimate practices, Fair Go is not among them. The same goes for its sister casino, Ozwin, where an Australian player landed a $65,000 jackpot on the Diamond Fiesta slot.
Players have reportedly won consistently at Fair Go slots and have managed to withdraw their winnings without any problems. RTG pokies, and therefore the games at Fair Go, are tested by independent gambling bodies for fair RNG use.
The above show that the way this online casino has configured RTG pokies and implemented them on the site is fair, as its name suggests.
#2 Is Fair Go Casino Licensed?
Fair Go is part of the Deckmedia Casino Group, which has registered offices and is licensed by Curacao. This gaming authority is not the most stringent when it comes to overseeing its regulated platforms, but it enables casino sites to operate in grey markets like the US and Australia.
As such, Fair Go Casino holds the only license that would allow it to legally accept Australian players, which is better than operating as a rogue online casino.
#3 Are Fair Go Casino Bonuses Legit?
The Fair Go Casino bonus codes list is the most extensive you’ll likely encounter. The site lists promos for new, current, and loyal players, with no deposit bonuses, welcome bonuses, cashback, free spins, and more, regularly awarded through special coupons.
Such generous bonuses are often alarming since casino sites add restrictive terms that make it hard for players to cash out any bonus funds. That cannot be said in relation to the Fair Go Casino bonuses, which have the following terms:
- Minimum casino deposit – $20
- Maximum bet during bonus wagering – $6
- Wagering requirements – 30x D + B
- Maximum win bonus win cap – 5x
#4 Fair Go Casino Account Verification Process
Dodgy operators often delay payouts or outrightly refuse them by prolonging the verification procedure. This step is essential at all legit operators, where players are required to provide certain documents to prove their identity and payment method:
- ID verification by submitting a photo of your passport or ID.
- Address verification by uploading a recent utility bill.
- Banking method used verification by providing screenshots of your account or card.
These requirements are put in place to protect Fair Go Casino against anti-money laundering activities, underage gambling, and from accepting players using VPNs for gambling from other jurisdictions.
Our tests showed that the process is completed in less than 24 hours on Fair Go, as long as you carefully follow the directions of the KYC procedure.
#5 Withdrawing from Fair Go Casino
Completing the KYC procedure and satisfying all bonus terms allows you to withdraw from Fair Go Casino instantly. For the best experience, you are advised to use the same method used for depositing at the casino. If that’s not a viable option, you can choose among the supported withdrawal options at Fair Go Casino:
- Cryptocurrencies like BTC and LTC
- Bank Transfer
All withdrawal methods have the same minimum withdrawal at Fair Go Casino, starting at $100.
Fair Go Casino Withdrawal Time
Fair Go Casino withdrawal times range based on the banking option you select. The casino takes up to 48 hours for internal processing, and you will receive your money instantly for BTC, LTC, eZeeWallet, and PayID casino withdrawals. Selecting bank transfers can delay the payment for up to 15 days.
#6 Fair Go Casino Not Working Reports
Over its 5+ years in operation, there have been a few reports of Fair Go Casino not working. Since this operator is one of the rare casino sites to operate under the same domain for such a long time, Fair Go Casino problems can be instead caused due to any of the following:
- Entering the wrong username or password.
- You visited Fair Go Casino copycat sites like fairgocasinobonuses.com or faircasinologin.com instead of the official website.
- The casino is under maintenance.
- You are not located in a country where Fair Go Casino operates.
- You have previously broken the casino’s rules, and your Fair Go Casino account is suspended or locked.
- Your account verification documents might have expired.
- You joined Fair Go Casino via a device or browser that is not supported.
- Players who frequently request chargebacks can be banned from Fair Go.
- You have been caught cheating at Fair Go and your account has been deleted.
- Fair Go Casino is down.
To resolve any issues or get an answer to your problem, you are advised to contact Fair Go Casino via its 24/7 live chat service or send an email to [email protected]
#7 Fair Go Legal Status
Online gambling in Australia is not yet legal, except for sports betting sites.
However, Curacao-licensed online casinos operate without facing any fines or restrictions, except for extreme scenarios where they are blocked by ACMA, Australia’s media watchdog. Such actions are usually taken against dodgy sites like thePokies.net, Spinago Casino, and Pokiez.com.
As such, Fair Go Casino might not be classed as a legal casino in this jurisdiction, but it is one of the longest-standing operators that holds a license and treats players fairly.
Is Fair Go Casino an Overall Good Casino?
I have to admit that I am not fond of RTG pokies and gambling sites powered by this company. However, if I were ever to play real money pokies from this provider, Fair Go Casino would be the place.
The site offers a fair configuration of its games, is licensed, pays out winnings fast, has a simple verification process, provides all players with outstanding bonuses, and has maintained its official domain and operations live for a long time.
With very few negative reports about Fair Go Casino services, our team has concluded that the operator is legit, safe, and secure across every important aspect.